Computer Shortcuts for Cutting Time

Using shortcuts can save you time and frustration. Use these ones while you work on the computer. Remember to bookmark this page so you can come back to it easily.














































ShortcutFunctionWhen to use it
Ctrl-CCopyWord Processing, Spreadsheets, Etc.
Ctrl-VPasteWord Processing, Spreadsheets, Etc.
Ctrl-SSaveWord Processing, Spreadsheets, Etc.
Alt-F-ASave AsWord Processing, Spreadsheets, Etc.
Shift-DelDelete PermanentlyFile Maintenance (Highlight the files you wish to delete, and use this shortcut.)
F2EditRenaming files, and editing cells in a spreadsheet.
Alt-F4Close WindowThis will close almost any window.
WIN-EMy ComputerThis will open up "My Computer".

Comments

Solenoid said…
Hey, can I have this blog address? I have a blog myself at tricksoftrade.wordpress.com but I can tell this place is dead since it hasn't been updated in years and I'd really love to breathe some new life into it. Let me know!
Herma Twitt said…
I like this website very much, Its a rattling nice billet to read and obtain information. "Slang is a language that rolls up its sleeves, spits on its hands and goes to work." by Carl Sandburg.
SEO Marketing said…
Outstanding Report.many thanks for share..alot more waste time ..

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe® Flex® Combobox: Selecting an Item Without Using SelectedIndex

Parameters Sent by TinyWebDB in App Inventor for Android