Touching a UIButton in a UIScrollView Prevents Scrolling in iOS

I am developing a web browser for the iPhone. It will use the UIWebView control for rendering the web pages. I am using Objective-C to dynamically create UIButtons at run-time and add them to a UIScrollView. However, I have found that when you try to scroll the scrollivew, if you are dragging one of the buttons, it prevents the scrollview from scrolling. If you are dragging an empty part of the scrollview that doesn't contain anything, it will scroll.

I will have to do some research to figure out how to get the scrolling to work for my scenario.

Comments

Did you manage to figure this problem out? I am having the same one!

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe® Flex® Combobox: Selecting an Item Without Using SelectedIndex

Parameters Sent by TinyWebDB in App Inventor for Android