De-Junk but Keep the Memories
If you haven't used it in 3 year's you probably won't use it for another 3 years. So let someone else have it or throw it away. Here is how you can get rid of things that have been sitting in your back room, but still keep the memories.
- Pull out everything that you haven't used in the last 3 years.
- Arrange a few of them in an orderly manner on the ground.
- Take a picture of the group of items with a digital camera. (You can take a picture of each item individually but that takes more time; but do what you feel like you need to to keep the memories.)
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have pictures of everything you want.
- Give the items to charity or throw them away.
- Set your computer's screensaver to rotate through the photos on your computer.
- Download the photos to your computer and let them rotate through with the rest of your photos.